Re: [EFM] Presentations: Audio Transcripts

David,

Not likely.  First, we have no facilities for producing the recording,
digitizing it, and putting it on the web.

Second, the IEEE has a real problem with having either transcripts or
recordings of meetings.  They are very concerned about liability, and
have expressly told us to keep our meeting minutes brief, with just
the motions and action items recorded.  I guess that they don't want
transcripts showing up in court. An audio or video recording of the
meeting would likely cause a hissy fit in Piscataway.

For this reason, we do not allow either video or audio recordings
in meetings, and if I spot some one trying to surreptitiously record
the proceedings, I tell them to turn the recorder off.

This is one of those cases where "You have to be there".

Howard