[EFM] Copenhagen Meeting

Dear member of the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet in the First Mile community,

We are in the process of deciding whether to hold
or cancel the meeting in Copenhagen as scheduled. To
help us with this decision, please send me an email
with the subject line "COPENHAGEN -- YES" if
you are still planning to attend ANY of the IEEE 802.3
Task Force meetings in Copenhagen.

Please respond to me (millardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) directly.
You need not respond unless you are planning to attend the
meeting. Similar messages are being posted to the IEEE 802.3
and the IEEE 802.3ae, 10 Gigabit Ethernet reflectors. If you
receive multiple messages, please respond to only one.

I respectfully request that we all refrain from using
the reflector for commentary on this subject.

We will announce a decision by the end of the day,
Wednesday September 12th.

Howard Frazier