RE: [EFM] OAM - Faye's seven points

Faye,

In looking at infrastructure deployment architectures, I agree with your
statement "In another words, there are two management segments: One from
EMS to head-end and one from head-end to CPE(s)."

For the purposes of OAM in EFM, it is the link between the "head-end to
CPE(s).  This the reason that I referred to the EFM deployments
infrastructure a "closed system" in my presentation
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep01/bynum_3_0901.pdf on the EFM web page.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum