Re: [EFM] 1 Gbps != 999.9 Mbps

Roy,

I guess it might be described as good if you define "good" to mean making
use of a mechanism that was defined for one purpose, and applying it to
another purpose for which it was neither defined nor suitable. As far as I
am aware, 802.3x wasn't intended to be used to provide rate-matching
between dissimilar speed links.

Regards,
Tony