RE: [EFM] Re: OAM - To side-band or not to side-band

Andrew,

I apologize.  I did not intend to "lecture" the chair of 802.1.  I was
under the mistaken impression that you were wanting to find out what kind
of products, as I understand them, I would be willing to buy, as
representing one of the major players in the service provider industry.  I
was simply trying to explain what, as it was explained to me by others, I
was referring to as a "regenerator/repeater" that would be required to
support a major segment of my market.

I am sorry that I had the wrong impression,
Roy Bynum