RE: [EFM] 1 Gbps != 999.9 Mbps

Vadimir,

I am just an ignorant customer.  When I go to a computer store and buy a
"hub", what I get is 802.1d bridge that has half duplex Ethernet ports.  I
have an old "hub" that I got from a just such a store.  The box claims
802.1d bridge support.  Perhaps I am guilty of using the vernacular
meanings of some terms.  But then, I am just a customer.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum