RE: [EFM] 1 Gbps != 999.9 Mbps

Barry,

Likewise, I don't find the argument that in-band can meet the critical SP
buying criteria very complelling either, but I am open to be convinced
otherwise. The last resort is to offer out-of-band back-up OAM via the PSTN
:-).

I just want to built products that SPs will be happy to buy and use.

Best regards

Bob Barrett