Re: [EFM] RE: [EFM-P2P] FEC and BER issues, EPON and the interim

Bob,

By the appearance of most of the presentations, most people seem to believe
that Ethernet has the biggest install base in the residential services market.

It is sad that what might seem as the most popular OAM solution would only
work well in the low bandwidth residential ISP markets.  If I had the right
PHY, I don't need the OAM for the residential ISP market, I can do it at
the IP layer.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum