[EFM] Meeting Reminder and Presentation Deadline

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Our next meeting will be held in conjunction with the
IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary meeting, in Austin, Texas during
the week of November 12th.  Please see the meeting
announcement at:

  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The 802.3ah EFM Task Force will meet on Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday of that week. Please note
that all of our meetings will be held in the Radisson
Hotel and Suites in Austin or the nearby convention
center, NOT the Hyatt Regency Town Lake.

The deadline for submitting a presentation for this
meeting in Monday, November 5th.  Presentations must
be submitted in the form of a PDF file.

Please coordinate your presentation will the following
individuals:

Copper - Hugh Barrass (hbarrass@xxxxxxxxx)
EPON - Gerry Pesavento (gerry.pesavento@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Optical PMD - Vipul Bhatt (vbhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx)
OAM - Matt Squire (msquire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

If you plan to make a presentation, please contact one of
these individuals in advance, get their advice, and then
send them a copy of your presentation BEFORE the November 5th
deadline.  The final version of your presentation is due to
me by November 5th.

I realize that, given the short turn around time between our
last meeting and the next, there isn't a great deal of time
for new work to be done.  Thus, many of the presentations we
can expect to see in November will be incremental improvements
to those we saw in Los Angeles.

I look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Howard Frazier
Chairman, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force