Re: [EFM] RE: [EFM-Copper] the merits of 12 kft and +

Daun,

     I think so too for residential deployments, however it maybe some cases in
business-oriented deployments where phone, as all other services, are delivered
via T1 using HDSL, for instance. The question is how big is this market and
should EFM address it.

Vladimir.