[EFM-P2MP] RE: [EFM-P2P] RE: [EFM] T.V. broadcast / unicast

Carlos (+ all),

These are all very well put requirements, and I appreciate your pointing at them again. They also largely coincide with what I hear from some operators over in Europe (I'll see if they can in some way communicate this directly to/within EFM).

Thank you,
Ingvar Froroth