RE: [EFM][EFM-P2P] 100Mbps P2P over SMF

Daniel -

Probably because you sent your "Unsubscribe" to the list address rather
than the list server's address.  In order to successfully unsubscribe, you
need to send a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and include your
unsubscribe commands in the body of the message, in the form
unsubscribe  list-name  my-email-address.  Refer back to the introductory
message that majordomo sent you when you first subscribed if this is at all
unclear.

Regards,
Tony