RE: [EFM] Is "campus" P2MP out of scope?

Chen,

By my understanding of a service provider viewpoint, scenario "c" is an
"enterprise" deployment, not a business or commercial access deployed
"subscription network".  If a "customer" is in a common domain, then that
common domain belongs to the "customer" not the service provider.  It is a
"star" topology within the "customer's" enterprise network, and not part of
the subscription network.  There is a serrvice and management demarcation
between the "customer's" "common domain" and the service provider
subscription network.  If the "customer" wants to put in a "firewall" of
some sort at the demarcation, then it is up to the "customer".

Thank you,
Roy Bynum