Re: [EFM] [Forecasts on 1 GE from NW]

Richard,

I do believe that you could find them in the EFM archives presented prior to
your joining the EFM list.  I may have the presentation but it is doubtful.
If I do I will send it along for your review.

I personally think that intellectual property protection, my specialty, the
key compelling reason that every company must consider for a residential 10ge
deployment.  Content is king, thus the question referring to the killer app.

I have several patents/proposals in the works with my contacts at Intel, MPAA
and several unmentioned partners providing Content control WAN points
preventing rampant piracy with the eventuality or the possibility of a
network appliance box that will terminate the service demarcation of the
fiber connection FTT?.  This will be the control point as the network expands
to the masses. I would have been happy to share my idea's with Nortel, but
they did not need me anymore and let me go last May.

Bob