RE: [EFM] TDM circuit emulation

Bob:
I would welcome a presentation on this topic.

If there is serious interest in supporting this application, while I think
support for it is clearly outside the scope of the project, one approach
would not be to define a PHY to support it but to leave wavelengths
available so we do not break the ability of other implementations to
support it.

Bruce Tolley
Cisco Systems