-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: kmccammon@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kmccammon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2001 19:45
An: btolley@xxxxxxxxx; bob.barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
stds-802-3-efm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: [EFM] TDM circuit emulation

Bruce and all,
SBC does consider that next generation fiber access solutions should support
TDM such as T1 and voice services. If TDM services must be done on a
separate wavelength and not with the PHY below 802.3 MAC, the EFM optics
group should pick a wavelength plan that can support wavelength evolution.
-Kent

Kent G. McCammon
Access and Video Technologies
SBC Technology Resources, Inc
4698 Willow Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-598-1246
kmccammon@xxxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of SBC, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 925-598-1246 and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.