Re: [EFM] Standards assumptions - was PMD considerations

Bradford,

    I think you are absolutely right, it is not in traditions of standard bodies
(at least ITU, ANSI, ETSI) to pick up a technology from a particular vendor. We
always try to incorporate the best features of the proposed solutions as much as
it is possible. I hope in IEEE we are going to work in the same way.

Vladimir.