Re: [EFM] RE: [EFM-OAM] Performance monitoring, installation, trouble shoot i...

In a message dated 1/23/02 3:44:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, joey.chou@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I thought there should be a need for an OAM requirement to support 802.1D
user_priority bits to prevent voice packets from blocking by huge Ethernet
data packets.

Regards,

Joey Chou
Intel

Even though you carve out the service into their each partitioned VLAN  to "safely" transport the different services, I am still a bit fuzzy on:

1. How does this allow for a demand billing service?
2. Address the collision of packets between the domains?

Bob Hines