RE: [EFM] On the Worship of Speed

Barry,

Given the opportunity, I will still use a wire line phone over a wireless
phone any time.  When I am traveling in an automobile, wire line is not
available, so I use a wireless phone and put up with the relatively poor
reliability.  When I am traveling, I will even use my wireless phone as a
low speed modem to link to my ISP to find a local wire line number that I
can use.  Needless to say, I personally use the wireless phone only because
I have to.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum