Re: [EFM] Re: OAM - To side-band or not to side-band

Matt,

The "boundaries" are what determines what kind of services can be provided
over an infrastructure or service facility.  A wide "range" is
characteristic of "Internet" related services.  A narrow or singular
"range" is characteristic of non-"Internet" related services.  For
bandwidths above 128kb, the non-"Internet" related services are 90% of
today's market.  This goes directly to the "broad market" issue.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum