[EFM] Virtual MAC Address using VPN Virtual Adapter

Hi ,

I have a doubt.
Scenario is like this.

I have a VPN server which is giving IP 2 clients(Internal different N/W)
which are getting connected via VPN Virtual Adapter using LAN.

The MAC address on each client is same where as IP is different & my VPN
server acts as a router for clients.

Now the really I want 2 know that who generates this Virtual MAC address.Is
it given 2 client by VPN server or Client themselves generate the same ?

If any standardization on this ??

Help is appriciated.

Thanks & Regards.
Chirag.