RE: [EFM] [EFM-OAM] OAM Transport Proposal

Roy,

So this is all your fault? ;)  That does explain a lot... just kidding!

Seriously though, with some of the information related to preamble bytes,
PHY ID and where it is being handled should probably come under some more
scrutiny to make sure we're not heading down the wrong path.

Cheers,
Brad