Re: [EFM] RE: OAM Proposals - a ping by any other name

Roy,

Private Line services are out of scope for IEEE P802.3ah and 802.3 in
general. That said, I completely disagree with your baseless statement
that OAMinP is useless for Private Line services. I see absolute no
reason why this would be the case. However, any such discussion should
be taken to a more appropriate forum. Perhaps the EFMA would be
interested in having this discussion.

Best Regards,
Rich