RE: [EFM] RE: OAM Transport Proposal

Hi Brad,

For instance, what is the management/service interface defined in
1000Base-X when PCS/Auto-Negotiation part of PHY is not
implemented in PHY but is with MAC. What is the management/service
interface defined for RF/LF sequence terminating in RS?
Is it broken within the context of Ethernet?

Thanks,
Sanjeev