Re: [EFM] [EFM-OAM] OAM Transport Proposal

Roy,

Please elucidate your claim below. It makes absolutely sense to me so
I'll have to discard it as baseless.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.                     Intel Corporation
XAUI Sherpa                    Intel Communications Group
3101 Jay Street, Suite 110    Optical Strategic Marketing
Santa Clara, CA 95054           Santa Clara Design Center
408-496-3423                                     JAY1-101
Cell: 408-832-3957          mailto:rich.taborek@xxxxxxxxx
Fax: 408-486-9783                    http://www.intel.com