I suggest this time and date for the call:
Date: Monday June 17
Time: 1:00 PM EDT

I will provide the bridge number and access code later.

It is important that we shall consolidate behind a proposal and it is
required that it would be widely supported. Your participant in this process
is important.

For those of you who were not following the FEC effort from its beginning I
attach a link to the FEC presentations in EFM so far. This presentations
provide a fine tutorial on FEC capabilities and possible implementations.

Presentations:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep01/rennie_1_0901.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep01/khermosh_1_0901.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep01/ivry_1_0901.pdf