[EFM] Rough Agenda for Vancouver

Dear Members of the IEEE 8023.ah EFM Task Force,

As most of you are aware, I can't post a specific agenda
until I receive the complete set of presentation materials
from the various speakers.  I won't have this information
until one week before the meeting.

To aid you in making your travel plans, here is an
rough agenda for the week:

Sunday 7/7 1-6 pm;  General Session to address P2MP, FEC
and Copper issues.  This is considered to be an
"interim" meeting, and does not count towards the 75%
attendance requirement for the week.

Monday 7/8 1-6 pm; 802.3 WG opening plenary

Tuesday 7/9 8:30 am - 6 pm; 802.3ah sub task force break out
sessions for P2MP, OAM, Optics and Copper.  This first day
of breakout sessions will focus on reviewing the first draft of
the 802.3ah standard as compiled by our editors.

Wednesday 7/10 8:30 am - 6 pm; 802.3ah sub task force break out
sessions for P2MP, OAM, Optics and Copper.  This second
day of breakout sessions will focus on reviewing presentations
which address adds/deletes/changes to the draft.

Thursday 7/11 8:30 am - 12 noon; 802.3ah general session,
also known as "motion madness", where decisions from the
preceeding sub task force meetings will be discussed and
put forward for ratification.

Thursday 7/11 1:00 pm - 6 pm; 802.3 WG closing plenary.
Note that the important decisions from the 802.3ah
general sessions are subject to review during this meeting.

All meetings will be held in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force