From: bpanos [mailto:bill.panos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 3:22 PM
To: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Subject: [EFM] looking for standard specs

All-
I am looking for any and all specs relating to the signaling
requirements for the XAUI  802.3ae protocol over the backplane  (PCB).
I assume they would be somewhat similar classification to the Infiniband
protocol, calling for a specific min /max driver input voltage, jitter
and rise fall time , as well as received voltage (Vpp) and jitter (both
deterministic and total) as well as the total allowable  skew

your assistance is appreciated

Bill Panos