RE: [EFM] Minutes of P2MP Optics conference 22nd Aug 20002

Tom:
  I had made a presentation in the last EFM meeting addressing
exactly this issue. I broke down the overhead into its
components and did a performance analysis.

You can find the presentation at the following URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul02/p2mp/gummalla_p2mp_1_0702.pdf

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Ajay