From: Howard Frazier [mailto:millardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 7:18 AM
To: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Subject: [EFM] IEEE P802.3ah Draft 1.1

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Thanks to the diligent efforts of our editorial team,
I am pleased to announce that Draft 1.1 of IEEE P802.3ah
is now available for your review.

You may retrieve the document from:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/private/drafts/d1_1/8023ahD1_1.pdf

This page is password protected.

the username is: 802.3ah
the password is: WayCoolR

Do Not Distribute This Document, URL, Username Or Password.

This announcement also starts a 21 day review period wherein you
are encouraged to read the draft and supply comments.  Detailed
instructions for submitting comments will be posted in a subsequent
message.

I am very encouraged by the progress we are making. D1.1 is
the product of a great deal of effort on the part of the TF, our officers,
and our hard working editors.  Let's keep those comments coming.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force