[EFM] D1.1 Comments Preliminary Report

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

A preliminary report containing all of the comments
received against draft D1.1 has been posted at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d1_1/D11_comments_all.pdf

Our editors and sub task force chairs are hard at work producing
proposed responses to each of these comments, which I hope to
post by this Friday.  For now, you should down load the file
from the URL given above to familiarize yourself with the comments.

We will have a busy meeting in Kauai. There are over 1000 comments
that we must review, and we will have only two days to meet in
sub task force breakout sessions. In the grand scheme of things,
this is a very heavy workload.

We are still working on getting the presentation materials posted.
I will send out an announcement on their availability later today.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force