RE: [EFM] AW: HEADLINE: Oscar Wilde resolves EFM PON timing issues!!!

The voting count is documented in slides 16 and 17 of
bhatt_optics_1_1102.pdf at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/nov02/optics/

The results speak for themselves. By definition, whenever we reach
75% consensus on a decision, that will be the right decision. I
think our best hope of getting there is to keep trading more
information about various options. I appreciate Tom's initiative of
starting this thread, and I am also looking forward to hearing
Frank's contribution in Vancouver.

Vipul

ps: I took the liberty of pruning the email list of this thread.

Thomas Murphy wrote:

> Frank,
>
> I agree with your assessment that the people on the e-mail
> list have a "Option-A" view. However, at the meeting the voting
> pointed differently.  I am trying to remain neutral on this issue
> but someone please back me up on the way the voting went.

<snip>