[EFM] CHANGE OF DATE: PON Optics Telephone Conference, starting November 27th

Sorry,

I forgot that 28th was Thanksgiving, European oversight.

I would like to change the date to Wednesday 27th at the same time

Thanks

Tom

--------------

Hello All,

A bridge has been opened for the next weeks for PON optics discussions,
thanks to Bruce Tolley and Cisco for setting this up.

--------------
DIAL IN INFORMATION

Date/Time: firstly Wednesday, then Thursdays, starting November 27th, 2002,
08:00 AM America/Los_Angeles

MeetingID: 802324 or 8023ah

Local San Jose & International : 408-902-7875
Frequency: Weekly for the next 4 weeks
Meeting Password:  NONE
Meeting Description: IEEE EFM PON Optics Con Call >

To Attend: Please dial the appropriate phone number from your calling area
and follow the phone prompts to join the meeting either as a profiled user
or a guest.

NOTES:
The automated bridge will not announce guests but will provide a beep
notice when new guests enter the bridge.  Guests may mute their phones by
pressing "pound (#) 5 " or mute. the bridge will hold the session for 15
minutes. If no one joins the bridge within 15 minutes, the bridge will
drop the session. I booked for 12 simultaneous lines.

--------------

Items to Be Covered

1)   Values for Off-powers for OLT and ONU TRx's
2)   SD values
3)   and of course PON timing

I am very pleased with the volume of reflector traffic on the last item.
Please keep this momentum going and lets be ready to resolve this issue in
Vancouver.

Looking forward to animated discussions on Thursdays. Bring along your
favourite poet/playwright/dictionary

Regards

Tom