Re: [EFM] test

Roy (& Frank),

These proscribed words are not filtered in order to censor, rather to prevent
$pam & junk mail. One of the most often caught is $ubscribe.

Generally, if an e-mail is filtered because of these words, the list owner gets
notification and (as Howard has shown) can modify the content to insert
euphemisms or $ubstitutes that defeat the filter.

You are not being censored. Note also that some people will trim cc-lists when
responding to items - that is a personal choice, in other cases people will
widen cc-lists so that people who weren't on the original thread get added (this
can be a breach of Netiquette).

Hugh.