RE: [EFM] Re: [EFM-Copper] Long Reach Copper Presentations in Vancouver

Matt and All,
A manufacturer could certainly design a small chip that did both A/S to
accommodate the installed bases in existence.  Behrooz and Barry
have been working hard (like many), they deserve a chance to speak.
John Cioffi