Re: [EFM] CFP deadline extension

Remi,

Thank you for your notification.

You may not be aware that the EFM Task Force meeting in Vancouver last week discussed the possibility of holding an extra interim meeting in late June. When we consider possible dates for such a meeting, we will take account of your schedule but we cannot guarantee that no clash occurs.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Hugh.

"remi.scavenius" wrote:

ETHERNET IN THE ACCESS
Conference
Paris, 17-20 June 2003.

Ethernet services are now a reality at the metropolitan as well as at the access level. Carriers and ISPs will deploy such services beside their Frame Relay, ATM and MPLS networks. Above all, delivering OAMP capabilities is a key issue for them as they want to leverage their existing methods and proceedures in the last mile and until now, haven't been able to with Ethernet. The call for proposals dead line has been extended to February 15th.All details at:http://www.upperside.fr/ethernet2003/ethernet03intro.htm