RE: [EFM] Moving forward on extended temperature range optics

Bruce,

I want to express my gratitude for taking and keeping the ER Optics action
item. As you know I expressed my company's position (@ Vancouver)for the
need of ER optics and that 802.3ah must include this as normative. I am in
full support of your effort will try to attend the conference call.

Richard Michalowski
Sprint-Local Telecommunications Division
913.624.3882
Richard.Michalowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce Tolley
Senior Manager, Emerging Technologies