[EFM] IEEE P802.3ah Comments on Draft 1.3

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

The balloting cycle for D1.3 of 802.3ah has closed. We have recieved over
1000 comments from you on this draft. My thanks to everyone that reviewed
the document and filed comments against the draft.

You can find a link to a pdf of the comments received under:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

Your editorial team is now hard at work preparing responses to your
comments. A pdf with the proposed responses will be made availabe by our
meeting.

We will have a lot of comments to get through in Dallas, to help your
editors, I suggest that you download and familiarize yourself with the
comments pdf.

--
Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah