[EFM] IEEE P802.3ah Draft 1.3 Comments with proposed responses

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Your editorial team has produced suggested responses to the 1053 comments in
our D1.3 comment database. A pdf with the comments and suggested responses
can be downloaded from our comments page at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

My thanx to all the STF editors and their teams as well as our honorary
comment editor, Brad, for the hard work.

There is a fair amount of work and a significant number of comments for us
to get through next week. So please take advantage of the timely response of
our editorial team by downloading and reviewing the proposed responses ahead
of our meeting.

see you in Dallas!

--
Wael William Diab