[EFM] Business Investment and Partnership

FROM THE OFFICE OF:Dr.Waziri Waziri
BOARD OF TRUSTEE, PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND
PTF Building, Victoria-Island, Lagos.
TELEPHONE NUM:+23417762863 TEL (MOBILE):+2348033052148
FAX: +23417599278

FROM THE OFFICE OF: Dr.Waziri Waziri (MNIM)

Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL: TRANSFER OF US$15.6M (FIFTEEN
MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
BUSINESS INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP.

Good day to you.

You were introduced to us in confidence.The reason for this
letter is that your help is being sought in order to
facilitate and successfully complete a profitable venture
that is of immense benefit to you, and us the originators
within a stipulated time frame.

I am Dr.Waziri Waziri, a director with the Petroleum Trust
Fund (PTF)and the Secretary of the Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee (CAMC)of the Petroleum (Special) Trust
Fund (PTF). This profitable venture involves the sum of
US$15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million Six hundred thousand
United States Dollars) which is presently in an account of
the PTF with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

We need your help as a foreigner to help transfer this sum
of US$15.6M (Fifteen million Six hundred thousand United
states dollars). We cannot make this transfer on our own or
in our names for the fact that we are civil servants(still
in active service). But you as a foreigner can assist us in
the sense that the money to be transferred will be paid to
you as a contract entitlement for a purported contract
executed for my government. The money in question is ready
for transfer into an overseas account which we expect you
to provide.

We have agreed that the money will be shared according
to the ratio stated below;
a) 10% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the fund.
b) 85% to us originators (which if possible we may enter
into a partnership with you).
We will require from you:
a) Name and address of Company or Beneficiary.
b) Details of the account which you are the only signatory
that the money will be transferred into.

The above requirements is to legalise the claim for payment
and transfer of the money to your account. Be informed that
the reason we are sending you this letter is because we
know that the only way to succeed is to seek the help of a
foreigner. Your professional status is not a matter of
hindrance in this transaction. Please, your assistance is
highly solicited. We have no doubts at all that this money
will be released and transferred if we get the necessary
foreign partner to assist us in this deal.

Therefore, when the business is successfully concluded
we shall through the same connections withdraw all
ducuments used from all the concerned government
ministries for 100% security. All expenses regarding
the opening of an account if not already in existence shall
be borne by you, all expenses is however reimbursable on
the conclusion of this business transaction.

It is of high hope that you will consider this humble
request and respond positively. If you are still in doubt
after the receipt of this letter please do not hesitate to
contact and ask any question(s)that may hinder your
decision on this matter. Please acknowledge the receipt of
this letter if you are interested.While awaiting your early
response, thank you in anticipation of your most valued
assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Waziri Waziri (MNIM)
P.S. PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL