[EFM] Reminders

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Please be aware of the following deadlines:

Monday April 28th, midnight Pacific time:
Comment deadline on IEEE P802.3ah/D1.414.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

Friday May 2nd, 6:00 pm Pacific time:
Registration for the upcoming meeting in Seoul.

http://www.facetoface-events.com/8023efm.html

Remember, if you register via the web by the deadline, you
will save US$50 off the late/on-site registration fee.

I understand that there are still some rooms available
at the J.W. Marriott for our meeting. If you have not made
your reservation at the J.W. Marriott yet, please do so
following the instructions at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_03.html#Hotel

I look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Howard Frazier