[EFM] Test of new majordomo server

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

have been experiencing with the majordomo email
reflector service provided by the IEEE, a new
majordomo server has been set up, and I volunteered
to use our reflector as a test case.  I will
be monitoring the reflector carefully over the
next few days, and if all goes well, the IEEE
will switch all of the standards mailing lists over
to the new server.

You can help by alerting me to any unusual delays
that you experience in receiving messages.  If
you get an email from this reflector where the
receive timestamp differs from the send timestamp
by more than an hour or two, please reply to me
(millardo@dominetsystems.com) directly.  Believe
it or not, we have experienced delays of up to one
week with the old server.

While you are at it, please book your travel
plans for the Seoul meeting.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force