[EFM] Presentation materials uploaded

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

I appologize for not uploading the presentation
materials earlier.  However, they are on the web
now, although the index page leaves something to
be desired. Everything that I have received is
contained in the file:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/may03/all_files.zip

So if you download this, you will have what I have.

As usual, I will bring CDROMS and flash memory cards
containing the materials to the meeting.
There is relatively little material to review beyond
the comments and the files associated with the comments,
and that information has been available since our
Editor in Chief posted it.

I look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force