Re: [EFM-Copper] RE: [EFM] Official Nickname for our standard?

John,

... because "EFM" does not appear in either the PAR or anywhere in the draft. We haven't adopted EFM as an "official" name for anything.

Scott,

One possibility might be 10P"reg name" and 2B"reg name" - with registers applicable to both being 10P/2B"reg name" - that is fairly short and unique.

Alternatively SA"reg name" (by dropping the N, we avoid confusion with the storage version).

Hugh.