RE: [EFM] RE: EFM Name CAN or HAM or HOWIE

We could call it CAN
Community Access Network

How about HAM
High-Speed Access Media

Or HOWIE

High-Speed Outside Wire Interface with Ethernet in honor of the Chair.

I think Bruce was correct as EFM might be a good choice.
Daun.

Daun Langston
Metanoia Technologies, Inc.
127 Mill Street