[EFM] Ottawa Presentation Materials

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

The presentation materials for our upcoming meeting
in Ottawa have been posted to our website at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jun03/

Note that the minutes from the Seoul meeting are also
available on this page.

At the Ottawa meeting, we will begin with breakout sessions
on Tuesday the 24th, and meet together in general session on
Wednesday the 25th.  The room assignments are posted at:

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/corporate/events/2003b/ieee802-3ah/agenda.html

The general meeting announcement information is posted at:

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/corporate/events/2003b/ieee802-3ah/index.html

Since the set of presentation materials is rather thin at
this meeting (and that is a very good thing!), you may want
to use any spare bandwidth you might have to view the pictures
in our photo album from the Seoul meeting:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/may03/pictures/index.html

I look forward to seeing you in Ottawa!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force