[EFM] Spreading Internet Virus Spoofs E-Mail Addresses

EFMers,

There is a virus spreading around that spoofs the "from"
e-mail address. Apparently, my e-mail address has been
spoofed.  If you receive an email from me with an attached
executable or zip file, delete it - it is not coming from my
computer.

For more info on the virus behavior see

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.
sobig.e@mm.html

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=100429

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&ncid=581
&e=7&u=/nm/20030627/tc_nm/tech_virus_sobig_dc

For yet more info open the attached executable. Ah-ha!
Gotcha!

Glen