From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:dromasca@avaya.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:40 AM
To: Bemmel, Vincent; hubmib@ietf.org
Cc: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [EFM] IEEE 802.3ah MIB?

Up to this point we have two volunteers for participating in a possible
802.3ah MIB work - one for copper, and one for EPON. We have also noted the
interest expressed by the Chair of the IEEE 802.3ah - Howard Frazier. This
is promising, but still, IMO,  under the threshold of interest required for
starting new work in the IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG.

If you and/or your sponsoring company are interested in participating in
this work and/or implementing a future standard EFM MIB (whatever flavor of
EFM) in your products - please send an e-mail to hubmib@ietf.org.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Romascanu,
Chair, IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG