[EFM] Question about ieee802.org

I emailed you a couple weeks ago regarding our site and was wondering if
you had time to get to it.  I see your link to siliconinvestor.com on your
page http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/email/msg00161.html and am
wondering if my site, www.StockMarketYellowPages.com , would also be
useful to your visitors.  It allows you to search for public companies
based upon their descriptions.  If you want to link to us you can place
your site in our directory.  You also can put our search on your site and
make it look as if people are still on your site.

I won’t bother you again if you don’t get back to me.  Please email me if
you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dan