From: Hugh Barrass [mailto:hbarrass@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:59 PM
To: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Cc: Howard Frazier
Subject: [EFM] November 2003 Plenary web page

All,

Here is the URL for the November 2003 IEEE 802 Plenary:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-1103-MI-1-02.html

I would highly recommend that you contact the hotel as soon as possible,
because the Hyatt has a very limited number of rooms and will fill up
quickly.  A more formal announcement of the meeting will be forthcoming.

Thank you,

Hugh Barrass
(Vice Chair, IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First mile Task Force)